Tuesday, September 5, 2017

August 2017 Groom and Photo Shoot

Momma dropped me off for grooming August 26th.  When Annette called momma to let her know that I was almost ready she asked if she wanted my ears shortened.  Momma wasn't sure but said, yes just a bit.  I think she made a good decision cause now my ears are short and bouncy!  Just like me!

So here you go.  First up my serious face.





I interrupt this photoshoot to check out this cool ant.

Ok I'm ready again momma.  Now my happy face!


Quick deep thoughts.  What am I having for din din.  Probably kibble...maybe I can get a chicken topper if I do well on this photo shoot.

Ok Happy Face!!!

Paws and bracelets to round us out.



Puppy Growls,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. You always look so beautiful, Lucy. You are such a stylish girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautimous(and talented) girl you are Lucy!!
    xoxo,
    Arty and Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy you are just the cutest little thing and your smile sure made us smile!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete