Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Sun, Sand and a Golf Cart Ride

It has been a hot minute (literally and figuratively) since we went cruising on the golf cart.  Momma's had a toofer that was causing problems and she hasn't felt well.  But she got the canal rooted and has gotten relief.  This past Saturday we hit the City View Park as the first stop on our ride.


I'll just let you enjoy a series called, I like sand!












Last but not least is my sandy paw print.

After I was sufficiently sanded I hopped aboard my magic golf cart.  We checked the neighborhood out.  Saw some puppy furiends, heard some others.  Seriously they need windows in those privacy fences so us doggies can see each other.  Then we headed for home and the paradise of our central air.  Cold air on a hot day is the best feeling in da world!

Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. OMC, I've never seen such a giant litter box!!! I need to come visit you now!

    ~Pigeon

    ReplyDelete