Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Momma Opened My Poppy-Maill

It is not furry nice to open other peoples Poppy-mail but look what came for me.  

Its the ReUnite dog tag, that came complimentary wif my registration. 

It has the official AKC logo on one side and on the opposite it lists my AKC Canine Partners number on it for quick reference when we are doing "stuffs" to earn cert-i-fit-i-kits.  Its going right on the training bag along wif my name tag.  

Speaking of momma being at work look how nice our pawprints look all framed.  


Smooches,
Poppy

5 comments:

  1. That desk is looking mighty pawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some exciting mail! Happy New Year!

    Stay Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poppie, I've got the AKC reunite tag on my collar too! Mommy says it's because she loves me and never ever wants to lose me. XOX Xena

    ReplyDelete