Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Preparing For My First AKC Scent Work Trial

Thursday momma took the day off so we could prepare for the trial.  First things first was a furcut.  Here is my before picture.


Fast forward 4 hours and I feel spiffy!!!!  After grooming we went home for a quick snack and nap.

As we awoke at 630 pm we found this on the OTCWF's facebook page.  I surely didn't know this was a thing.

 We collected my crate, my bed and momma's folding chair then drove fast as we could over to the club.  Most people had already set up and left but my trainer Miss Martha was still there and said we could still set up.  Hot Dog!  We actually got the spot right next to her boy Prince's crate.  He is a big Anatolian Shepherd and I sure would love to get to meet him.  :)

Just being in the building we could feel the energy of what was to come.  Stop by tomorrow and see what elements I Q'ed in and what rosettes I took home.

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. You sure look happier after your trim! We're sure you did pawesome and can't waits for all the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful after your little cut. We can't wait to see if you and Prince met. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, your look GREAT!!! Congratulations sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete