Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Lazy Vacation Day

Momma took another vacation day but this time with no plans.  We were going to stay at home and enjoy our ac unit and binge watch netflix.  Now that being said she did sleep in till 8....and I had to take matters into my own paws to wake her.  

Come on momma....wakey wakey eggs and bakey....speaking of eggs and bakey.....

...I am furry hungry.  Lets go!

We went out did our business and while momma got the fixings ready.....I snuggled in the cozy cave.

Momma had this entertainment set up....criminal minds on the tv and candy crush on the ipad.

Post brekkie and for the reminder of the morning/afternoon I did this...

Around supper time we did venture out again to do our business and grab the mail.  Just junk in the box.  Momma started dinner prep and we had kibble wif a side of heartworm prevention.  Not my favorite but at least I know I'm protected from those icky bugs for another month.


Smoochs,
Lucy and Poppy

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey, Momma and I binged Criminal Minds during quarantine too!

    ReplyDelete