Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I Attended a Wedding

Yep this is the first wedding I have attended.  It is for our cousin Miss Shelly and her beau Mr BJ.  Momma was asked to be the photographer.  While I was getting ready someone...who shall remain nameless....jk....LUCY hopped in my stroller.  Unfortunately she was not able to attend as momma was going to be the wedding photographer and I her assistant.  Never fear though Lucy and Gracie had Grandpa all to themselves and they had a good ol' nap.

When we arrived momma handed me off to Aunt Net so she could get the stroller out.  I was ok.  Then Aunt Brenda came over and scooped me up....again I was ok.  We got inside and lots of people came up to say hello and pet me on the head.  No growls given and I looked back at momma from time to time for reassurance.  

Then Aunt Brenda brought me num nums of rice and Miss Shelly gave me CHICKENS!!!!!  It was fabulous!  Thank you both!

After my tum tum was full of num nums I settled in for a siesta.  

On the way home I continued my siesta.  

Congrats to Miss Shelly and Mr BJ on tying the knots! 


Smooches,
Poppy

1 comment:

  1. Congrrats to the happy couple! That's a fangtastic picture that is surely only due to an amazing photographer's assistant!

    ReplyDelete