Saturday, September 25, 2021

2021-2022 FDA Clinical Study - Visit 2 September

 


My oh my how has it been 2 months already.  Dr. Hoffman emailed and said it was time to stop by for another visit and pick up more heartworm medication.  


I was a good pupper and brought my trial notebook with me.  

We were called back fairly quickly and did some sniffing while we waited for the trial tech to stop in. 

We talked to the trial tech and said everything was going well, gave him my note book...but then...

They grabbed an odd item from the shelf.

The thing in the middle with the telephone cord and tube of something.  It must be a treat dispenser.  I had no idea that this trial included treats!!!


I love treats too Lucy.  Can I has one?!

Oh they are taking her to the back?

Seems furry suspicious.  I don't like this.

Lucy be brave!!!

I can smell her shes still close.

Then I heard a knock at the door.  

Reunited and it feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy then informed me that the device was in fact not for treats....

....it was a temperature taker.  

Shake it off Lucy its over now!

Alright time to have a little reunion.

Twist and SHOUT!

Bitey face intermission.

Do a little dance!!!!


Itch break.

Dr Hoffman came in and said I was looking good and brought back my trial binder.  It was filled with the new heartworm meds and target dates to administer.

*Wink* Yea Ill take the pills with out fussing too much.   *wink*

Alright people lets get home and get a good hearty breakfast in the works.  Im starved!


Smooches,

LNP

No comments:

Post a Comment