Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Zoetis Petcare Rewards

 After getting prescribed Apoquel for my allergy flair up in April we heard about the Zoetis Petcare Rewards program.  It basically rewards pet parents when purchasing medications from their company.  Once you accumulate enough points you can have them loaded to a rewards card.  With my first purchase I earned enough points to redeem and got $12 for a future vet visit (either care or medication).  



Which came in super handy when I had my irritated paw pad.  Which in turn I was prescribed more apoquel, got more points and my rewards card was reloaded.  Hopefully I wont need to use this money any time soon but come vaccination time it will be nice to have.  


If you or your fursiblings use medications from Zoetis make sure you tell your pawrents about this program.  


Smooches,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment