Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Dinner on the Porch - #ChewyInfluencer - Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Toy Breed Chicken Dinner Canned Dog Food

Lately Spring has been teasing us with some 55+ days every now and again.  These days are my favorite as they are warm enough to be outside but not too hot.  I do have a curly poodle coat ya know!  I decided that today was the day I shall dine out on the back porch at Doggy Nanny's house and listen to the birds chirp.  I'll be dining on Blue Buffalo's Small Breed Chicken Canned Food.  The True Blue Benefits include a product that has real deboned chicken is the first ingredient, is filled with nutrient rich fruits and veggies and has hearty whole grains for energy. 

Alright momma serve me up some Blue Buffalo Chicken Patte.

Wow!  This is rich in flavor.  There are whole carrots and whole peas.  I'll admit the carrots are my favorite!  How have I reached the bottom of the bowl already?  One last lick!


I would highly recommend this to a furiend.  I love the great taste.  Momma loves that the cans are pop top and come in 5.5 oz size.  That way we can split a can between us pups and there are no left overs to store.  Chewy.com has a huge line of Blue Buffalo canned foods sure to whet your appetite! 

Smooches,
Lucy

*Disclaimer I was sent this product for my honest review.

1 comment: