Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Momma's Desk Decor

Momma was so proud of my work at the scent trial that she put one of my Q ribbons on her desk.

Then a few days later look what arrived.  She got her own name tag for her desk.  The colors compliment her theme of black and gold quite nicely.  :)

When her Birthday rolled around....today...she got even more decor!  She has some of the sweetest coworkers ever. 

And she got a gift card to petsmart.  How did they know thats what she needed?!?!


Smooches,
Lucy

Note from the momma.  I wanted to extend a huge THANK YOU to my coworkers for the gift and all my friends and family for the birthday wishes!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your momma. What a great place she is working at to get such a nice pressie picked just for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated barkday to your momma! It's so nice she has your pictures to cheer her on during the day.

    ReplyDelete