Monday, September 16, 2019

Pupdate Post - WalkAbout Luxating Patella Knee Brace Review 3/3

It has been 6 months since I received my WalkAbout Knee Brace.  Man time has flown by this summer!  I am doing a pupdate post on the product to let you know how its been going.  When we arrive at Doggy Nanny's house to go golf carting momma lays out all my gear. 

Harnesss, knee brace and potty bags.  Just the essentials.

As you may know I am not a fan of clothes or additional attire.  However 6 months in I enjoy getting my knee brace on because it means a pain free walkie is coming.  So its all good in my book.  I even get so excited when I get my full gear on I do some COUCH BALLET!  QUE THE MUSIC!!!!











Alright I am ready to rock outta here peeps!  Poppy load up!

Last but not least I would like to extend another big THANK YOU to walkabout for creating such an extensive line of amazing products to help pets feel better and live better.  If you haven't already, give WalkAbout a like on FB/IG they post some adorable photos of pets using their new gear all the time.


Smooches,
Lucy

*Disclaimer I was sent this product for my honest review.

2 comments: