Saturday, March 20, 2021

Spring Sprang Early

 A few days ago after my morning walkie we came back into the apartment and guess what was on my snoot!  A FLEA!  Eek I am shuddering just thinking back on it.  We were able to nab it and kill it.  But it was a stark reminder that spring is here....a few days early I might add.  Momma then flipped me one way and another to ensure there were no more fleas or flea dirt.  I checked out clean.  Our morning proceeded as normal after that.  When momma arrived home that evening I was just pawing through her phone and would never guess what I found...pictures of PETS.  SDhe went to PETS Clinic WITHOUT me!  See the below photographs as evidence.  


She got to use the fancy med pick up sidedoor.  WITHOUT ME!


And picked up a supply of Nexgard for me.....WITHOUT ME!  


I am so sad I didn't get to visit the nice peoples at PETS.  But the good news is I do get to go back in about a week and a half to get my new badge of bravery so I will get to see them then.  

Smooches,
Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment