Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Poppy's First Solo Review - #ChewyInfluencer #InfluencerInTraining - I and Love and You Jerky Treats

Eh Hem, Hello, Its me Poppy.  I am excited to be here doing my first ever #ChewyInfluencer Review.  I have looked back at Lucy's posts and saw how its done.  With some pointers from my big sissy, I think I am ready to jump in with all four paws!!!  Cheese...darn it eyes closed

Let me try again...shucks!


Here we go!  I am taste testing the I and Love and You Jerky Treats. 


While I try and paw these open here are the Key Benefits.....Is that right Lucy, Key Benefits?  Yes, thanks Lu!

~There are three recipes made with real meat as the first ingredient, including beef, lamb, chicken, duck, and salmon. Oh my dog!  Those sound AMAZING!

~Tender and chewy treats are perfectly bite-sized so they’re great for dogs of all sizes

~Perfect for training or anytime your pal deserves a tasty, high-protein, all-natural treat.

~Made with premium, handpicked ingredients like New Zealand lamb and North American beef.

~Lovingly made in the USA with never any fillers, grains, or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.  Nope no fillers, grains, or artificial colors here!

I'm In...I mean alright furiends, package opened.  *Sniff* *Sniff* *Sniff*  Each smell delightful!

Yum!

 These are simply delicious.

These are great for an afternoon snackie, an on the road chew or a day care treat.  I'll rate them at 5 stars.  I would recommend these to a furiend.  They are made in the USA and the taste can't be beat!  Check out Chewy for their large selection of jerky, treats, food and toys.  They have some PAWmazing stuff!!!


Smooches,
Poppy
*With assistance from Lucy

Discliamer: I was sent this product for my honest review.

1 comment: