Sunday, January 12, 2020

Exploring Lucy Park

It was a sunny 70 degree day Momma came home from work, grabbed us, grabbed our leashes and said we are going on an adventure.  We stopped at Lucy Park.  Not named for me but I whole heartly love it!

 Oh Lucy look at all this land to run on!  Its like 100 times bigger than our back yard.

Lets GO!

Let the sniff-a-thon begin!







Wait do I hear a peoples?

Back to sniffing.


As we were getting ready to leave I sat down for a moment to scratch and itch and my bum bum got all dirty.  Luckily it mostly came off with a good shake.  Momma did have to help me pick out some sticker burrs.

To end here are some sky shots.  The clouds and sun were making for simply beautiful displays!




Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

2 comments:

  1. I think the park MUST have been named after you, Lucy! What other silly Lucy would they name it for that's a better choice than YOU?

    ReplyDelete