Saturday, April 28, 2018

#ChewyInfluencer Burt's Bees Waterless Shampoo for Dogs Review

Welcome Furiends today I have a fabulous review for you.  It is about the Burt's Bee's Waterless Shampoo!!!!

I think Spring has sprung and may just stick around this time.

 And as you all know I LOVE playing at the park. 

After digging holes in the sand, a few trips down the slides, and numerous trips through the tunnels you get a little warm and well.....STINKY!

And as my Dogtor back in KY told momma, you should only bathe your dog about once every two weeks.  Any more and you strip them of their natural oils and can create dry itchy skin. 


So when I heard about this product I knew I would have to try it out. Sniff test.

Oh my its a light scent and quite refreshing!  Ok lets take a look at the key benefits.

Key Benefits
  • Gentle waterless shampoo featuring apple and honey to nourish and honey for a super shiny coat.
  • Honey helps regulate and retain moisture in hair and strengthens hair follicles for healthy growth while eucalyptus is a natural deodorizer.
  • Simple to use, simple spray your pup from behind their ears to their tail and massage into their coat. Towel dry and you're done. It's perfect for spot cleaning and muddy paws.
  • pH balanced formula specific for dogs as their skin is much less acidic than humans. It helps avoid over drying their skin which leads to redness or flakes.
  • 97% natural, made cruelty-free, and contains no sulfates or colorants so you can have peace of mind.
Now its time for the spritz test!!!!!!  Wow that was super easy!

I have used this again after the dog park and momma says I smelled quite nice!  I give this a 5(*****) rating for ease of use, great smell and extending the time between baffs.  Yes!  

Did you know Chewy.com carry's a full line of Burt's Bee's products including waterless shampoo, conditioner, pet wipes, and even puppy shampoos.  Go check it out and see which product best fits your lifestyle.  I am sticking with the waterless shampoo fur sure!!!!

Smooches,
Lucy

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment