Sunday, June 28, 2020

Love Connection at Chick-Fil-A

One Friday night we decided to go to Chick-Fil-A for supper.  We were craving some chicky nuggies.  We pulled into lane 2 and just before we ordered...


... look what pulled up in lane 1.  Its a little red poodle boy.  His name is Luke and we have a nice chat while we waited in line.  Isn't he the cutest!?!?!?!?!?!?!

All too soon the lines moved forward and we pulled ahead of Mr Lukes car.  After that I realized I should have pawed him my blog card.  drat!  Ya never know we could have set up a play date.

Then I look over and see Poppy sitting there all by herself.  She had no matching furiend in the drive thru.  She looked kinda sad.  But on the way home we played bitey face and all was well in our world again.

Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

1 comment:

  1. OMD, how exciting! I've been through the CFA drive-thru a few times, but I've never seen another dog at all, let alone another boxer!

    ReplyDelete