Monday, August 22, 2022

July 2022 Grooming - Dan And Cindy's Moved!

 Oh boy ever since the bad storms damaged their original building Dan and Cindy the groomers have been working out of a temporary location.  Well insurance finally got them a new permanant location ready and they got all moved in over the 4th of July. 


 July 9th we had our 1st official groom there.  Here we are picking up Aunt Gracie.


Oh momma the new building looks fabulous.


Here is my before picture.

Meanwhile I got to live my best only child life.  First stop What a burger for toquitos.

Ahh the hot sun shining down on me feels good!

Post breakfast I was snuggled up wif momma. 

Took a wee nap.

Got up...

Did some stretches!!!!

Then the phone rang.  Rats!  I mean Yeah sissy is redy. 

Sissy got some nice short ears this time and here is her official after shot.

Onward to Gracieland!

Smooches,

LPG

No comments:

Post a Comment