Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Work Related

As you know momma works at the city's water maintenance department.  Well they have constructed this pawsome sample meter box and a shiny new fire hydrant.  Which is very educational.  Momma had no idea of the inner workings of things till she started here.  Of course I had to see what this was all about and get a photo.

This is one of the city's new smart meters.  It transmits the usage down town for the billing dept to see.  Thats like pretty pawsome technology.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and try my paw at parkour again.  I got this, especially with my tongue out for balance purposes.

Ta Da!

Plus the bonus artsy shot.  Lucy parkour master.

Once done with photos I took a ride in mommas chair back to her desk. Wheee!

I then realized I hadn't been here since she was a dispatcher. She now has a nice new larger office all to herself.  Lots of windows with good views of the yard.  And lots of paper for shredding. :)

As we left we checked out the big trucks.

Sadly there were no peoples inside but they were still pretty cool.

BTW today is mommas 1 year work-iversary.  Which is a pretty big deal.  She says she is so happy she finally has a job she enjoys and loves going to everyday.  Happy work-iversay momma!

Smooches,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment