Monday, April 17, 2023

Allergies and Grooming

 Mommas been noticing some tiny scabs on my back.  She was 100% sure it wasn't fleas.  Shes kinda ocd about that.  But couldn't figure out what it was but had been getting a bit worse over the past few months.




Then I got a lil boo boo between my toesies.  



Fast forward a couple days I went to Margots for grooming.  



#happiestdayevers  I may or may not have faceplanted .0001 seconds after momma snapped this shot.


I was super hungies after my big day.

But had to tell momma all about it.

Since Margots is easier to get to we decided to go ahead and get back on a permanent schedule.   Heres my grooming agenda til 2024.

When we got home momma saw this.  My shoulders were puffy, my back was red as a beet, and those few scabs towards the bottom of my back were all over the sides and all the way up to my neck.  My fur hid it i guess.








So once she saw that and how thin my hair looked on my back she started Dr Googling it.  The worst thing a doggie momma can do.  She was convinced I had cushings.  Which is hard to treat and requires a lot of testing.  We were set to go to the vet on Monday for our yearly vaccines but thankfully our vet is walk in and has Saturday hours.  So she decided that we would just go on April 1st and get our yearlys and see what we need to do for my back.  


So the next few posts will be from the doctors visit, food fiasco and how im doing 2 weeks in.  


Smooches,

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment