Saturday, April 1, 2023

Fresh New Do and Driving Around Looking for Squirrels!

Momma in her infinite wisdom came home with a new idea.  Lets try the clippers with a guard to get your hair under control.  I fought but sadly lost and was forced to sit still.  She put a happy hoodie on me....thankfully she was so focused on cutting hair she forgots the picture of that.  Instead of bangs she gave me a 70s mullet.  short and cute in the front....long in the back.  Its ok.  I can see the squirrels better and will be able to find treats with ease.   


That didn't stop me from sitting atop her recliner and giving her the evil eye.


After while we went for a fun drive.  Yep squirrels are much easier to spot.

See that fat one over there Lucy....he looks tasty!!!!

ooh Kitty Cat!


Smooches,
LNP


No comments:

Post a Comment