Thursday, April 20, 2023

Torture....PURE Torture!

 My back toe nails have been an issue as they grow funny.  They grow almost straight down very close to the toe pad.  So its hard for momma to use the full size clippers on them as I have furry and petite feets.  Well momma found some small animal nail clippers at the store and decided to give them a whirl. 


It was pure torture.  Can't you see the agony on my face?!!??


She only made me be still long enough to get the problem toes and said the rest can wait.  When she said I could get up my tail was aflurry with excitement.


I hopped up ran over to the bed started sneezing and doing grumblies at momma for the inhumane treatment.  But soon forgot my anger and forgave her.  Here I am getting neck scritchies.  

Its hard to put up with all this torture but the momma does give good scritchies and good food so I guess its tolerable at times.


Smooches,

Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment