Thursday, April 13, 2023

The Big Groom

 OH MY DOG!  So I was schedule to get groomed Christmas Eve...but the weather had other plans.  The pipes froze in burk so we couldn't go to Dan and Cindys.  They were trying to get everyone rescheduled but a week later fell sick.  Poor guys.  A couple extra weeks wasn't a big deal.  But with having to reschedule so many and momma only being able to take me on weekends....nothing was working out.  So we found a mobile groomer.  Got set up but it was 3 and a half weeks out.  Ok...a couple more weeks cant hurt its winter.  Then the weather did me dirty again.  It iced in the mobile groomer then he had a line bust in the trailer so that was a no go.  slow blink!  We decided that we would reach out to Margots and see if we could get back in.  Larissa said YES we would LOVE to have Lucy back.  I have an opening in 2 weeks.  BOL.  We took it.  By the time my appointment rolled around I was aproximately 13-14 weeks grown out.  I didn't even go this long during 2020 covid.  I was unrecognizable. 


Lucy who?  I fuzzy wuzzy bear!

Im ready momma!

We have arrived.

Gonna go see my friends....gonna have good good time.


Fast forward 5 hours....Time to pick up sissy.


OH MY GOSH Momma!!!!!!!!

Momma momma...let me tell you all bout my day!

When I got to the car...POPPY CALLED ME AN IMPOSTER!

Seriously she didn't believe it was me.  


I forgives you sissy.

Everyone makes mistakes.

OOh grocery run? Yes lets go!


Quick photo op....


Momma is this my best side?

Or is it this side.  

Eitherway I feel good and boy do my ears feel lighter.

And seems I can hear better too.  

Alright get us checked in momma.

Hi friend.....got any treats in those shopping bags.

But momma I wasn't disturbing the nice man.

I was unfortunately held against my will.  

Yea I borked at him Ill do it again. 

Bye sweet man!

Once home and groceries unloaded t was nappy time.  I didn't move a muscle till morning.


Smooches,
LNP

No comments:

Post a Comment