Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Car Bed Make Over

Due to rowdy behavior and improper bottom placement we got banished to the back seat again.  I was a good girl and accepted it but lucy would have her bottom in the car seat while having her front feet on the center console.  Which led to her falling in the floor board multiple times during even short trips.  With car seats installed it didn't allow Lucy to hop back up.  So somehow momma got a wicked cool idea in her head that a crib mattress might fit.  She did some research on sizes of mattresses and the dimensions of the back seat and found that a crib mattress was exact to the 1/4 of an inch the same size as our back seat.  She found a nice one for sale (at a bargin too) on the facebook marketplace.  She went one day at lunch to pick it up.  by golly its like it was made for our Kia Soul.


One car seat in the other put in the trunk as it wouldn't be needed anymore.

 When she got home we finally got to test it out.

Hmmm...smells of children and german shorthair pointers.

Nice soft and bouncy.

Lets see here....

Its lucy approved.  I can sit in the back and have my front feets on the console with no risk of falling.

I was skeptical.

Oh poppy just enjoy it!

Well....I do have a nice view from my doggie carseat. 


Momma also installed a pillow for maximum comfort on the console.

Yep its perfect momma.

We also have a collection of doggie blankies so we can go crazy and rub our heads on them and get them just how we like. 

Ok....I guess I like it.  Im boosted up enough now I can see out of all the windows.  

Lets ROLL!!!!!!




Smooches,

LNP

No comments:

Post a Comment