Thursday, April 13, 2023

Gracie Goes to Pets

 Since we were out and about and in the neighborhood we swung by Aunt Gracies house did the ol swap-a-roo....A Lucy for a Gracie and headed to pets.


Gracie was feeling nervous.

Momma brought the treat bag so....

I was laser focused.

Proud to report I saw many dogs....didn't bork at a single one.  I even walked passed dogs on the way to the back with no issues.  

Once in the room I checked out the supplies...

And the heartworm tests. 

 Everything looked legit.  

Gracie was understandably nervous and tried to hide.

Pleaded with momma to just let her escape...but thats when...

The tech came in.....AHHHH!

She reviewed Gracies and...

Gathered her tools.


After all the pokies we had to await the results.  So Gracie had skipped a few pills so our hearts were all beating a little quicker waiting for these results.  

 I think I hear them coming.  

The tech came back in the room and said Gracie was indeed 100% officially Heartworm NEGATIVE!!!!!  Whew!  So relieved.  We celebrated with a treat before heading up front to cash out.  Again we walked nicely on mommas left side didn't look or bork at any other dogs.  We sat down with the clerk and just as she was printing out the reciept I decided to do something I have never done before...I walked up, put my paws on her knee and licked her hand.  Momma bout nearly had a heartattack.  Being sweet to a person...a stranger no less...in a building full of "triggers".  The clerk was so happy to hear that I was being on my best behavior and loved getting a kiss.  :)  We went home and relayed the news to Doggy Nanny and all piled up in her chair for cuddles.  


Smooches,

LPG

No comments:

Post a Comment