Saturday, April 29, 2023

Exploring Google Maps

 Google Maps and Google Reviews are an awesome thing.  They can show you things youve never seen before.  Like the first vet clinic I went to with my first owner.  This is Teal Vet Clinic.


The inside of the clinic is something momma would have never seen....especially since we are in TX now.  

Here is the Petstore Fish Tales in Energy IL where my 1st owner purchased me from.    

From the limited research we could do it was open from 2013-2019. 

Here is the Amish Puppymill where I was born at in McLeansboro IL.  We have found out that he is no longer USDA registered as a "Breeder" and the farm sold in 2021 so hopefully he won't be in the business anymore.


I also looked up my first clinic in Lawton IL....Beavers Animal Hosp. 




Smooches,

LNP

No comments:

Post a Comment