Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Accident with Mr. Lizard


 4-20-2017 Momma picked me up from daycare Thursday and it had been raining pretty hard all afternoon.  When we arrived home we found Mr. Lizard out by the driveway sitting on the ramp.  He was all wet.  When momma picked him up and he was leaking....a lot!  She said he will have to have a bath with the next load of laundry.  Hopefully he can be saved!  He is my favorite toy!  I can't even imagine how he got outside! 

I will pupdate you on the situation as new information becomes available.  

Puppy Growls,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. I hope you're not missing Mr Lizard too much, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must have been looking for you, Lucy. We hope the bath in the wash helps revive him.

    Happy Earth Day.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope Mr. Lizard is all better after his bath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nose, poor Mr Lizard I do hopes he makes it through the BAFF!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS I have finally found your blog thanks to Dory's flower tribute. Dory is still helping furfriends in Blogsville, isn't that pawsome!

    ReplyDelete