Monday, September 28, 2020

September Grooming - Getting Back To Normal

 Oh boy!  I am excited.  Miss Pat called yesterday evening and said that they are back in the main building.  All the fire damage is repaired ,they finished rebuilding the interior and have almost finished decorating.  Can't wait to see what they have done with the place!


Why do these lights take so long to turn green.

I gotta go see Miss Pat and the new shop!  Turn GREEN!!!!!!

Moments later we arrived.

Ahhh feels good being back to normal.

Miss Rachel came to pick me up curb side. 

While you can't see it in the photo rest assured my tail was wagging a hundred miles an hour with excitement.  

Travel Vlog:


Promtly at 5:10 Momma arrived to pick me up.



Feeling fresh as a daisy!

But ready for suppers!


Smooches,
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment