Thursday, March 1, 2018

My 1 Year Gotcha Day - Jump for Joy!

Flashback to one year ago today! *Cue the Dramatic Music*

 I go to go home wif momma and Doggy Nanny to my furever home.  It was a great day.  You will remember back then I got to freestyle my "first photos".

One year, many obedience classes, and untold amounts of treats later I shall re-inact my first day home photo.  

Ta Da!  Is it me or did this blankie shrink up a bit?

In the past year I have lived in three states, had three owners, taken two obedience classes, registered with the AKC, earned an AKC Certificate (S.T.A.R. Puppy), earned an AKC Title (TKN), more than tripled in size (3lb to 10lb), made lots of furiends, and best of all became a blogger!!!!!

Its been a fabulous year and I hope for many more!  Jump for Joy!!!!


Bonus: Jump for Joy Outtake

It may have been a year but I am still as derpy as day one!!!!!

Smooches,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day Lucy! You sure have done a lot in your first year with your momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day Lucy!! you are quite the gal!
    hugsel
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope you had a pawsome Gotcha Day, Lucy!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are jumping for joy too! Happy adoptiversary!

    ReplyDelete