Monday, March 26, 2018

Petsmart Hosted the Easter Bunny Again #PetsmartParties

Oh boy!  When I first heard the Easter Bunny would be hopping into my petsmart I was simply filled with joy! #easter2018 #Petsmart #PetsmartParties
Apparently I had to have a bath because I was "not smelling fresh as a Daisy" as momma put it. Drat!


We arrived right at noon.


We signed in and thankfully there was not a long line.


It was great to see Bunny again and we had a good little chat.  We discussed the lack of Easter Egg hunts in the greater WF area.  She said to make up for that she would make a special trip to my house on Easter Eve.  Oh boy thats great just like Santa Paws!  Thank you Bunny!!!!

Before we left I reminded momma of the Petsmart Exclusive coupon we received for todays event.  I got some training treats (even though I am not low its always good to stock up on noms) and found this interesting little ball froo-er.  Seems like the perfect thing to take to the park now that its warming up outside!!!!!
(Side note: there was a sweet lady sitting next to momma on the bench waiting for her doggie in the salon and had a good giggle at me and momma doing out mini photoshoot in da store.  Spreading cheer where ever I gos.) (Side-side-note: momma has gotten good at this whole couponing/price matching thing and we are going to do a little tutorial soon so be watching for that.)

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realise Mr Easter Bunny could be so generous Lucy...he gave you extra special training TREATS???? I must find me a Mr Easter Bunny of my own!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a BIG bunny! I don't know if I could be as easy about meeting him as you. I mean, what if he's heard about the bunnies I've chased in our yard???

    ReplyDelete