Thursday, April 23, 2020

A Gift From Rocker, Belle, and Mom Lisa

Miss Lisa contacted our momma via facebook asking if we would like to try the Cozy Cave.  Rocker and Belle didn't use it and though I might like it. Awwww!  How sweet.  Due to social distancing momma picked it up one day from Miss Lisa's porch and in its place left a thank you card from me.

When momma arrived home it went like....

Sniff test

*sniff* *SnIfF*

Smells like Havanese.

Oh my dog it has fleece inside.

My favorite!

The mattress is so soft and springy!

Rocker, Belle and Miss Lisa I want to send you a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my wee little heart!

For my final performance....A little interpretive dance.








Yep its a keeper!


Smooches,
Poppy

3 comments:

  1. Poppy, we love the great looking gift you got from Rocker, Belle, and their Mom Lisa. It seems like you love it and it looks really comfortable. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a fun day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete