Friday, April 17, 2020

Face To Face With A Horse

 We stopped by Doggy Nanny's for a visit.  We patrolled the yard.

We ran our fool heads off.

Then it happened!  A real life full size HORSE went trotting by in the vacant lot behind Doggy Nannys back yard.

BORK BORK

The triple threat BORK BRIGADE!



Trying to make myself bigger to show I am fearless!

Once he was gone I had to come tell momma what I found.

Momma mOmmA MoMMa

 momma!

Did ya see me get that big ol horse!?!?!

Oh no, gotta run I hear him coming back.

BORK BORK

c'mon Lucy help me out!

Bork bOrK

Sisters in motion!

What an exciting time!

Agreed Poppy!

We patrolled for another half hour or so and no more livestock was spotted.

Boy all that excitement made us furry sleepy.  We both conked out on the way home.  Lucy in her favorite spot atop the full blast AC vent.

Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! What amazing pawtectors you two are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy and Lucy that horse was lucky their was a fence between you two. You both did such an excellent job. We love the car ride home photo. Lucy, we do the same in the summertime on the hot summer days. Thanks for sharing. Have a fun weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD gurls, that was EXCITING fursure!!!! I don't thinks I've ever been snooter to snooter with a horsie!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an exciting adventure. When we first moved to our house, we had horse neighbours but they moved away. We miss them.

    ReplyDelete