Monday, April 20, 2020

This and That From The Weekend

We awoke to a nice morning.  As we were doing our morning business we spotted a furry face watching us.  Its our new neighbor doggie.  A little shih tzu.  She didn't say a word just wagged her tail at us.

As we arrived at the carport momma opened the door told me to "carseat" then turned to get Poppy's attention from the wrapper that was on the ground.  As she turned back to the car she noticed our carseat was in the drivers seat.  What the heck?!?!  See my bamboozled face in the lower left corner.  I couldn't figure out how to get in my seat.  Apparently momma forgot to lock the doors and somebody ransacked our car again.  Thankfully nothing was taken or damaged.    

Last but not least look what we found in this weeks grocery pick up order.  Its scissors.  Drat that means momma thinks she is a "groomer" now and can tidy me up any time she pleases.  I better have Poppy hide these in her couch lair.  


Smooches,
Lucy and Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment