Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Quarantine 2021 - Bath Time

 The first project we did was gather up all blankies, sheets, and stuff to do a big laundry haul.  5 loads in our mini washer.  Dirty or not I think this looks like a great place.


I'm comfy and snoopervised from here.  


As we were nearing the end of the loads momma made a comment that I didn't like.  She said it was bath time.


No thank you!


Even though Lucy was sleeping....she heard everything...

She laid there silent while....

...momma collected the supplies.

and nabbed me as her first victim.  Post bath I donned my pink angel robe.  Which is quite warm and comfy.


Lucy knew her time was coming so she tried....

...to slip away...


...But then she felt a swift rushing movement....

And was whisked away to the sink for bathing.

*Post Bath Head Rubs*





Those head rubs felt good but I am still mad at you momma!

Come one Lucy lets give her angry eyes!

Angrier!!!!!!

Lets try sympathy!!!!!!!!  Why momma why must you bathe us?!!!??



Sloppy Smooches,
Lucy N Poppy

1 comment:

  1. You two look very fresh and clean and ready to get comfy on the warm blankets that just got out of the dryer. Thanks for sharing the great photos. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete