Thursday, January 4, 2018

BREAKING NEWS: IT SNOWED IN TEXAS

So we were looking at the weather app and noticed it said we were gonna get snow.  That made my wee curly head go all topsy....


...and turvey!


When we went into the hallway it was super bright.


IT SNOWED!  Right here in TX.  It must have followed us from KY.

Time to investigate.






I made quite a few messy prints but momma found one perfect snow print. 

Ooh whats this?
 
Bird prints.  Aww!


Now time to get all warmed up!


I feel better now!

I sure do love some snow time, as long as I have a warm couch to come back home too. 

Smooches,
Lucy

4 comments:

  1. You'll get some snow in WF! Here in Dallas, we don't get it often, but Momma said it was snowing lightly on her when she started her race on New Year's Eve! Nothing stuck, but snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bet you don't see too much snow in Texas!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't gets ANY snow here in CA! You are one lucky gurl Lucy! I would loves to make some snow prints!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete