Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Random Stuffs

Momma carries her camera around her neck like all da time and she has caught some random photos that only have one or two pics so I decided to bundle them all up into one post.  Enjoy!

Running wif Aunt Gracie


My paws.

Serious contemplation's.

Adorable contemplation's with lovely background.


This one I tried to get her not to include but this shows me on the barstool at Doggy Nanny's house.  See my legs are so springy that I can jump from da floor to the barstool no problemo.  Then Its just a quick hop to the bar and the kitchen is my oyster...thats a sayin right?  Anyhoo that is how I have been getting tissues, reading glasses, pens, and all sorts of fun toys.  Doggy Nanny and Grandpa ratted me out that they have found me sitting by the sink during meal prep and once on the stove.  (Thankfully the stove wasn't on) so now the barstools are turn away when not in use.  Drat!  I have to learn to be more sneaky...erm...not naughty.  Yep thats what I meant.

When I got my hair done at Margots momma wanted to get my TKN cert photo....but it has been super windy so that didn't turn out well.

Speaking of weather.  It has been super cold and I have been getting lots of use out of my Black Friday hoodies.

They keep me so toasty that I....

....zzzzzzzzz

We found a park near Doggy Nanny's house and oh boy I have had a blast playing here!

This was going to be part of a Chewy Influencer post but again that wind got to us and kept sweeping the treats away.  We got one good shot that momma just loves!

Momma turned to get off the equipment and thought I was behind her.  Well I kind of wasn't and decided to take the quick way down she saw me slide and got one pic just as I was leaving the slide.

Then I came back around and tried the double slide.  Yep just as fun!!!

After the park I tried to do the chewy influuencer photos at Doggy Nanny wif Mr. Peli Can but still to windy.

Last but not least here is a photo from atop the FLYOVER!  You can see for miles!  This is the main hwy we take to Daycare/work every day and we still can't get over the view!


Smooches,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Great photos. I do luffs your tail of exploits on the bar stool, great planning there!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all such great shots Lucy. Too bad you got caught counter surfing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rats! Too bad they found out how you got from the bar stool to all the prime places!

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, was the slide fun?! I've always wanted to try one, but the ones near me are usually Not For Dogs.

    ReplyDelete