Monday, January 1, 2018

More Scary Mail, A Cop Cruiser, and a Photoshoot

 One morning a few weeks ago we were off to run errands when we spotted a police cruiser!

Oh my word!  Right here in my complex! Furry Scary. 

Well we went about our business and stopped at the community mailbox.

And would ya look at this.  Official mail from the department of Public Safety.  What have you been up to momma?

To our relief it was just her official Drivers License.  Now she is legal to move about the city.  Hopefully this is the last piece of official scary mail for a while.  :)


Over the past few weeks we noticed the Police car staying at our complex.  We figure he must live here.  Then.....

....he parked is cruiser right outside our door.  Of course it was photoshoot time!

Then a little idea came to me........

CHEESE!

Yep I used my training skills of hup, sit, hold, and watch.  I think I could  be an official police dog. 

Update: Since pawing this post the Police Man has gotten a new SUV Cruiser.  Its way cool Milk Bones.  If I get da chance I'll get my pic on there too.

Smooches,
Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Nice pose on the car! Hope no more scary mail comes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grreat poses! That's the pawfect backdrop for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got our photos on pawlive motorcycles and a firetruck. They love to pose! Happy New Year! May 2018 be the best year yet!

    Stay Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya do look like ya'd make a pawsome Police Pup. Not me, I'm a lawbreaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you will get to meet your neighbor and he can take you for a ride. Happy New Year to you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWSA GURL! That IS so cool! You gots some very good skills....can't wait for the updated shot!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete