Monday, January 8, 2018

Found My Official Groomer in WF Miss Faith

 We have been keeping an eye on the Facebook groomers in our area and momma spotted a fantastically groomed Black Standard Poodle.  She immediately called the salon and asked who groomed that dog.  Well  it happened to be the person who answered the call.  Her name is Faith and she is with Margot's Grooming.  So we booked an appointment for the next Wednesday.  Momma dropped off photos, description of my cut and a requested my ears be shortened just a bit.  They had been getting in the way of bitey and toy play.  A few hours later she returned to retrieve me and found.....

A stunning red, well groomed, floofy eared pup!  And was shocked it was me!!!!!

Maybe she's born with it, maybe its Margots!!!!!!

I had a nice time and can't wait to go back.

I made a rebook for Jan 27 and Feb 21.  And I booked Gracie in too!!!!


When I got home i was checking FB again and look what I found.  She posted the pics she took of me!!!!


Gracie went in just after Christmas and oh la la!  She looks stunning!!!

Now we can be sweater buddies!  Lets Bitey!!!


Smooches,
Lucy

Note From the Momma: I am so happy to have found a great grooming shop for Lucy.  And the cut quality exceeded my expectations.  One thing I noticed is when we arrived Lucy wasn't scared to be there (She seemed timid at Petsmart even before the groom, which for Lucy, is odd but we just moved here and thought that was the cause), wanted to see the people, and when we took Gracie to be groomed Lucy was happy to be back and see the staff.  I can't Thank Miss Faith for taking such great care of my girl and giving her a fantastic hair cut! 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You sure look gawjuss. It's hard finding all your new places after a move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness thankyou--Faith is a natural and loves doggies, esp. poodles and weenies and and and. Once she got a little mouse off a glue board and set it free.... She has a cosmetology license which makes her exceed the standards of dog groomers--
    signed Faith's mom Jolene. We owned a standard, miniature and toy poodles....Sweetheart, Snickers, Grady

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look FABulous gurl!!! So much better than what Ma does to me!!! sigh.
    So glads you found a wonderful groomer ~ I hears they are so hard to find!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lucy you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete