Friday, January 12, 2018

Meeting More Cousins

So this morning I woke up to find myself tagged in a photo wif some more cousins.  Yesterday cousin Martha, Masyn and Justyne (pictured with me) stopped by to say hello.  I had a blast meeting effuryone!  This is what momma meant by it will be good to be closer to family.  I have met so many new people and peoples comes to Doggy Nanny's house all da time. 

There was a casualty though of one of doggy nanny's birdies.  I jumped on the coffee table and one of the birdies got in my way and well he ended up on da floor and broke.  Miss Martha offered to take in the injured birdie and rehabilitate him.  Hopefully he will be good as new in no time. 

Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. So good to be near family. Hope the birdie will be ok
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete