Tuesday, November 27, 2018

I'm A Booty GooRoo TOO!

I may not have a cabinet full of lotions, potions and fancy creams but I am a booty gooroo in my own right.  Here is my daily routine.  When momma pulls out the teal basket on the night stand I run, wait for momma to furget about it and return to her lap.  Then she sneak attacks me wif the brush.


I am very tender-eared so I don't like having my ears brushed.  Although once the tangles are gone it does kinda relax me.  Sometimes I fall asleep...sometimes I get snackies afterward for being a good girl.

Heres the birds eye view of my brushed ears.

Momma does a few wield the scissors in my direction every now and then.  She trims the hair near my eyes and on my bum bum.  Other than that she lets the professionals at Margots Grooming take care of me and my Booty GooRoo DIVA attitude .  And Miss Faith keeps me looking FABULOUS!!!!


Smooches,
Lucy, Booty GooRoo!

3 comments:

  1. You have such pretty ears! I don't have enough furs to need to brush them much, which Momma says is just the way she likes it. Sometimes she'll bring out something called "clippers" and hold my feety feet. I don't like that so much, but if I sit quietly I'll get treats and snuggles after she's done touching my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of groomies either, Lucy, but if I don't submit, mom won't take me for my morning walkie. She says that I'd be a huge embarrassment. Imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, your momma is just trying to make your ears look so beautiful. It's always good to have some snackies after being so good. Thanks for the share. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete