Thursday, November 29, 2018

My Favorite Toys

The abundance of toys here is pawmazing.  Lucy's got squeaky ones, stuffed ones, unstuffed ones, odd ones and fuzzy ones.  The ones I like best are as follows in order of favorites.  First is Moo Moo Cow.  She has a giant double squeaker and no stuffing.  Perfect for making noise while not making a mess.

Next is Pink Baby.  This toys been through many owners and survived.  It was Angel Mollies, passed down to Aunt Gracie, then passed on to Lucy (when she was a baby) and now passed across to me.  She's almost as big as I am but I love her.  Her squeaker is easy to squeak and furry loud.  Momma often thinks its me crying when I am just squeaking Pink Baby.  Makes her come  running real quick like.  Fun fact this picture is of my pink baby from Angel Mollie's blog when she found her back in 2011 at Petsmart.  Thats like a hundred years before I was born.

Last we have the cap from milk jug (or soda bottles - im not picky).  Momma dropped it one day and before she knew what hit her I swooped in, snatched it up and ran off.  Its fun to chew!
So there you have it these are my favorite toys.

Smooches,
Poppy

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, yes, those bottle top toys are the BEST!! You KNOW they're good, or Momma wouldn't grab it for herself as soon as I spot it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Matilda, I LUFFS bottle tops!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like all so much wonderful toys to play with. Our little ones love anything that squeaks and the cap to any bottle is always a hit around here. Thanks for sharing your favorite toys with us. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete