Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Everything's Coming Up Unicorns and Rainbows - Petco's Howl-O-Ween Pawty

The night before the big event we packed the diaper bag full of costumes and treats.

Afterwards we went to get some din din.  Poppy got a bit sleepy on the way home.

The big day arrived!  Once in store we got out our costumes.  Poppy with her Unicorn Horn.

Oh my what was that noise.  I am concerned!

I slipped into a little rainbow number!

And did a sploot right in the middle of the sitting area so I could watch all the goings on.

I wonder if that funny colored dog was the one making that noise?

Um Lucy thats no dog....its....a....PIG?!?!!?!?!?

Henlo fren!  I Lucy Poodle.  Whats your name?  His name is Cookie and he was a judge!  He dressed up as "When Pigs Fly".  You are rocking it Mr. Cookie! 

One of the other judges came around wif cookie treat bags.  Oh boy!

Then they called everyone out and it was time for the festivities!  First up was a Bearded Dragon in a sombrero! 

We are up soon, better get this horn on and...

....try and catch that Unicorn Feeling!

Momma they called our number, lets go!  We headed up to the stage, I looked adorable, Lucy did tricks (She is a magical rainbow of course) and we got a nice round of applause!

The judges delibrated and we won 3rd place.  We could not be happier!  There were lots of great costumes seen that day.  Lucy went first with a ribbon pic.

Then it was my turn.  I'm trying out my serious face here.  How did I do?

 Exactly .02 seconds after we walked in the door we made a mad dash for the dog bed and got into sleep mode. 

We would like to send a big THANK YOU to Petco for hosting a fun filled festive event!

Sweepy Smooches,
Lucy & Poppy

2 comments: