Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Special Item for my Gracie

 So as I promised yesterday I want to show you the special item Doggy Nanny asked us to pick out for Gracie.

Its kind of boring just watching other doggies get fussed over....Ill just sit up here with no one to love me.

Anyhoo....Ta Da!  Its a warm sweatshirt.  And who does the adorable animal on the back look like?

Oh why yes it looks like me!  I spotted this and thought it was PERFECT!  Its warm, its cute and will remind my dear sweet Gracie of me when I am not around.  :)

Alright enough of that lets bitey!

I love how the collar stands up so I can chew....I mean it looks nice on her.  Yep thats what I mean.

Run Gracie Run!!!

Smooches,
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. You and Gracie are the bestest pals!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL!! OMD, you set her up! nows you got a tug toy!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete