Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas with our Cousins

What a fun day we had just before Christmas.  We went to visit our cousins in Oklahoma.  I donned my "Ugly" sweater and got a hostess gift.

This is Babe the Schnauzer.

And Margaret the Maltese/Lhasa Apso mix.

They are 1/2 of the canine cousins.  There is also Turdle the Lhasa Apso and Elsa the Terrier Mix.  Here's a family shot.

This is their momma Kim.n  She made a hooman feast and invited us overs fur a visit.

Babe and I hit it off right away, as we are both 1 year olds, and played bitey face!

Margaret the oldest of the cousins saw how much fun we were having and joined me for a round or two.

Momma can I take a cousin or two home wif me?

Oh boy, they have a back yard and a secret playhouse and everything!

Then the hoomans ate their food, Kim's grandkids opened presents and we all talked.



It was a fabulous day!  And look at the chair on the back wall...only half is visible.  I looked but never did find the other half.  hmmm...I'll just have to continue the mission at a later date.

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments: