Saturday, December 2, 2017

Meeting Santa Paws

Ahh!  I do love the Christmas spirit in the air now that  December has arrived.  I hear from facebook, that Santa paws is in my town!  He is stopping to see the pets at the Wichita Falls Animal Services Building.

I am nervous but ready momma, put the camera away and lets get in there to see Santa!

After some quick introductions I got held by Santa Paws and posted for my picture.  I gave him my wish list and wished him a safe trip on the 25th. 

Santa Paws is a furry sweet man and I hope some of my recent behavior will not put me on his NAUGHTY LIST!

Smooches,
Lucy

5 comments:

  1. We are sure you are on the NICE list!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture with Santa Paws!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gurl, that is a very sweet pic! Santa looks very nice indeed! I thinks Santa Paws understands that we doggies sometimes lose our minds and do 'stuffs' we shouldn't.....at least I hopes so.....☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks to us like you have Santa wrapped around your cute little paw, Lucy!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a darling Lucy. Who could possibly put you on their naughty list? OUR Lucy, however, is definitely on the naughty list and is still double grounded for running off FIVE times in less than two months, since we got the new puppy.

    ReplyDelete