Monday, February 5, 2018

Ducks, Geese, and a Full Moon

Go away wif me back before I got my hair cut.  Back to last weeks obedience class.  You wif me?  Ok! 

After Obedience class we were on our way home when momma wanted to go look at the Falls.  Well we must have taken a wrong turn and ended up in.......OH MY DOG!  LUCY PARK!  I has my own park here. 

Just as we came to the end of the park I spotted a sign.  Its a duckie!! 

We looked to the left and oh my dog!  A real like quacking duck!

So we parked the car and walked down to the trail and found a nice quite spot to sit and duck watch.

I did a little investigating.


So much pee mail!

There are ducks for miles!

I wasn't scared of the ducks nor were they scared of me.  We co-existed peacefully.

Even the geese were chill.




I do believe this one may have recently had his hair did at Margots!  :)  Thats a fancy topknot.

After my investigation I splooted on da bench wif momma and just watched the ducks swim.  Its so calming.


We gotta come back wif some duck snacks.  I bet they would love that!



On the way home we spotted a FULL moon.  It was so big it seemed like you could reach out and lick it.  Thanks to the 40x zoom we got a great shot.

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. OMD Lucy, you have a park of your very own!?!? WOW!
    AND, you have some very interesting ducks in YOUR Park as well, that just soooo cool!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat are way cool dat ya has your own park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally PAWESOME that you have your own park! You'll have to go back a lot. Just be careful around those geese. Sometimes they can get pretty testy.

    ReplyDelete