Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Signs Everywhere and Car Training

So as we were leaving the Petsmart Valentines Day event, momma put my treats and clicker up on the dash like she always does and decided to take a picture to document some of our "other" training.  So when we go to drive thrus, to the bank or to the Wal-mart pick up line to get our groceries I am lets say....enthusiastic.  There are people coming up to our window, people walking around the car, and more often than not bones are handed out.  So I jump around, paw at momma, and (as momma puts it) act like a fool.  So we have been working on my manners.

Hold your clicker what does that car say?

In DOGS We Trust.  What a positive message.


Did you get the pic before they drove off? Yes, good.

As we headed home we saw this lovely Texas sign and wanted to get a picture as it may be a good place for my TKN title photo.  #texaspride

And in the background I spotted a familiar name.  Fast Eddy the Teacup Poodle is one of my best furry furiends on FB.  We got a quick pic to share wif him and his momma.

Smooches,
Lucy

1 comment: