Monday, February 12, 2018

Making My Valentine Paw Print Keepsake Event at Petsmart

Hi ho, Hi Ho, It's off to Petsmart I go!

I wore my Valentine's Day Collar, brought my Valentinesday Blanket and loaded up in the basket. 

We arrived early and secured 2nd place in line.  I got to watch this adorable bull dog to see what the process was like. 

Then it was my turn.  I gave the Petsmart employee some love first then we got to work.  My first one didn't turn out well and she gave me a redo.  The second one was PAW-fect!


 TA DA!!!

I am quite proud of my artwork, as is momma!
 
After putting away my art I grabbed the ibone to remind momma bouts the 50% off a treat coupon. 

Haul time! I got this adorable Harley Quinn costume for 1 penny...

...yes 1 penny, the cashier price checked it and everything!

 They didn't have my regular Bil-Jac training treats but they had the Grain free treats.  They are chicken and sweet potato.  I think they will be perfect for class this week! Using my coupon I scored these for $4.24!

Smooches,
Lucy

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT work of ART!!!!
    Our Pets r Pups wasn't doing anythingy as interesting as that when I visited there at the weekend
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Valentine, Lucy!! Our Mama wishes we had a Petsmart close to us...but we only have the other Pet.. store!

    xoxo,
    Rosy, Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that Valentine is FABulous gurl! I thinks it would take more than 87 employees to gets my pawprint! BOL!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete