Saturday, February 17, 2018

Training Collar Model

So I LOVE my purple training collar!

However momma went on the interwebs to find me one that was a smaller width.  And it has a crazy story.  Momma ordered off Amazon.com and at check out she forgots to update our new address.  So it got all the way to the post office delivery person when momma realized it and she called the Benton KY post office they contacted the delivery person and she pulled it from the route.  Then once back at the main post office depot it was forwarded to me here in TX.  Thanks Benton Post Office you rock!  I tried it on and its a PERFECT fit.  And black is furry slimming!

Serious training pose.

Momma posted this one on FB and everyone keeps calling me the queen.  I LOVE it!!!!


Smooches,
Queen Lucy

2 comments: